Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Miley cyrus



To all of my beloved fans--
Each and everyone of you means the world to me. With out you guys I would not be where I am today. I would not have been so successful in my TV show Hannah Montana. And if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have been able to make my own CD. As you all probably know, I got in a little bit of trouble in the past year for some inappropriate pictures of myself on the internet. If you guys hadn't accepted my sincere apology I would not be successful right now. I would probably live on the streets! And if I lived on the streets I would probably die... Because if you guys no me even a little I am a pretty high-maintenance kind of gal. So thank you, thank you so much. Please feel free to check out my website athttp://mileycyrusfever.com/ . This site gives you guys updates on my life. It shows you guys pics of what I've been doing lately and tells you my ideas about life. There is also a link on my website that allows you guys to write on my wall. I really appreciate it when fans write what they think of me or what I can do for you guys to like me more! Thank you guys for all to support!
until next time,
MC

2 comments:

LaraNail188 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaraNail188 said...

I don't like anything that has to do with Miley Cyrus. Yeah, you had a success full career. Hearing about those picture in the news is what made me an anti fan. No matter how any of your songs is going to be a hit, I'm never going to be your fan. NEVER!