Monday, November 17, 2008

pen15

This holiday is for all those immature kids, or adults out there. I'm sure most of you know what pen15 looks like. If you don't let me tell you. It looks like it spells the males reproductive organ (penis). But on Pen15 day we don't say "Happy Penis day!" No we say "Happy pen fifteen day!"
This day will be celebrated every 15th of all the odd months. This includes January 15th, March 15th, May 15th, July 15th, September 15th, and November 15th. On this day everyone who wants to participate will carry around a marker or pen and to everyone they feel like say, "Happy pen fifteen day!" then they will write Pen15 on that persons arm, hand, leg, stomach, or face. But each person can only write Pen15 on that person once. You can't write it on both of someones hands and their left leg, just once per person. If you really get into this holiday you should try to write Pen15 on as many people as possible. And you should try to get your body covered with the word "Pen15." The person with the most Pen15's on them by the end of the day does not get a prize or anything. But they do get to be the Pen15 King/Queen until the next Pen15 day. That is a pretty big deal if you ask me. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not gonna lie, I would not like to celebrate this holiday at all. It sounds funny in theory, and the perverted teen in me loves the idea, but I wouldnt like to participate. For one thing, if I went around shouting "Happy pen fifteen day!" to random old ladies on the street, and forcibly writing Pen15 on their arms, I would probably get maced. And I do NOT want to get maced by old ladies shouting "Damn whippersnappers, why'dja right penis on my arms?!?!?!" The rules seem kinda silly as well, but thats beside the point. Besides, im pretty sure if I went around with a sash saying "Pen15 King" people would REALLY get the wrong impression of me. And if the womenfolk went around saying "Hey, im the Pen15 Queen!" People would probably think she's a whore. Good idea, just not practical. =D

''Hating Hollywood" said...

Haha, i totally agree with darken Rahl, this is silly. Its like LAO, ya know, the sign we all use to draw on eachothers folders cause it looks like a buy hittin his meat... {Sorry if that offended anyone!} But anyways. This is a little silly, NOT A BAD IDEA but i wouldnt cellabrate it just because of the immaturity, which i guess is the whole idea of this ordeal. I like the idea again, but im sure no one would like to have PEN15 written all over there arms, but i guess our parents are oblivious to our happenings/actions so i guess we could get away with it

:)

One Moment Can Change Everything said...

Well before I say anything about this holiday I would like to say this made me crack up really hard. I give you props because I was in a bad mode until I read this. But yes I remember those days in middle school when everyone thought it was cool to right Pen15 on each other’s hands and then laugh about it. Ha those were the good ole days. But frankly I would like to keep them that in the good ole days because I would not want to participate in writing Pen15 on anyone, and I definitely wouldn’t want someone writin Pen15 on me. I think it just has to do with maturity levels. So I’m glad in the beginning you stated this holiday was for immature kids and adults because this holiday definitely fits them. The overall idea was funny just not a holiday I or most of America would wanna celebrate!

k of the milky way said...

HA! You are crazy for making this a holiday. I would totally celebrate it though. I would say "PEN 15" all day and write it all over my body. This would be hilarious. Since I am not immature, this is the one day I can act out to BE immature, and it really wouldn't matter because it's a holiday, right? Oh well. I would totally celebrate your holiday. You go SGIRL!